All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the next thrilling romantic suspense vel from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Elizabeth Lowell.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Lowell has more than eighty titles published to date with over twenty-four million copies of her books in print. She lives in the Sierra Nevada Mountains with her husband, with whom she writes novels under a pseudonym. Her favorite activity is exploring the Western United States to find the landscapes that speak to her soul and inspire her writing.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lowell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSt. Kilda Consulting
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight208 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.