All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the time of the Great Dionysia, the largest arts festival of the ancient world, held each year in hor of Dionysos, the god of wine. But there's a problem: A ghost is haunting Athens's grand theatre. Nicolaos and his clever partner in sleuthing (and w in matrimony), the priestess Diotima, are hired to rid the theatre of the ghost so that the festival can begin. With the help of Theokritos, the High Priest of Dionysos, they exorcise the ghost publicly, while secretly suspecting that a human saboteur is the actual culprit.
- Author BiographyGary Corby lives in Sydney, Australia, with his wife and two daughters. He blogs at A Dead Man Fell from the Sky, on all things ancient, Athenian, and mysterious. He is the author of four other critically acclaimed Athenian mysteries: The Pericles Commission, The Ionia Sanction, Sacred Games, The Marathon Conspiracy, and The Singer from Memphis. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Gary Corby
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight258 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.