All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWilderness photographer Erin Shane Windsor inherits a diamond mine that may or may t exist from an Australian uncle she has never met and becomes involved with Cole Blackburn, a geologist with a shadowed past, leading to a dangerous and passionate future for them both. Originally published as The Diamond Tiger under the pseudonym of Ann Maxwell.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Lowell has more than eighty titles published to date with over twenty-four million copies of her books in print. She lives in the Sierra Nevada Mountains with her husband, with whom she writes novels under a pseudonym. Her favorite activity is exploring the Western United States to find the landscapes that speak to her soul and inspire her writing.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lowell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight224 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.