Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $5.00+ AU $8.50 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by fuggsy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteve knew something was wrong as soon as he saw the dead girl in the Wintergarden food court. Nothing new, he saw dead people all the time, but this one was about to save his life. Steve is a necromancer in the family firm, tasked with easing spirits from this dimension to the next after death. And he is kind of OK with that, until someone high up the corporate hierarchy makes a bid to be Australia's new Regional Death. This means killing all of the current Death's staff. After his parents, relatives and pretty much every other necromancer he ever knew has been killed, Steve is left to make a reluctant stand. But to do this he must stay alive. Threatened at every turn, Steve and the dangerously attractive (and dead) Lissa go on the run to save what is left of their world.
- Author BiographyTrent Jamieson is a writer and editor and has published over 70 short stories, two of which have won prestigious Aurealis Awards. He also teaches creative writing, and has recently taught on the highly regarded Clarion South program, the professional development course for genre writers.
- Author(s)Trent Jamieson
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDeath Works
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight210 g
- Width114 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.