All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writers Of The 21st Century Mountain Man Smoke Jensen's long-lost brother Luke Jensen is a dead shot scarred by war--the perfect formula for a bounty hunter. And he's cunning, and fierce eugh to bring down the deadliest outlaws of his day. . . Law Of The Gun Luke Jensen has earned this bounty, hunting down the violent man charged with murdering a preacher's daughter. The outlaw Judd Tyler confesses to many crimes, but t the girl's murder. And he tells Luke they won't reach the town of White Fork alive because a corrupt sheriff does the bidding of a cattle baron, and that man's son is the true killer. Sure eugh, halfway to White Fork, Luke and his prisoner are battling for their lives, and when they finally reach town, they're greeted by a storm of bullets, betrayal, and blood. With a band of incent travelers caught up in the melee, Luke is outgunned, surrounded, and sure of only this: his only job w is survival--by the measured, efficient, righteous killing of as many men as he can...
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including Preacher, The Last Mountain Man, Blood Bond, Eagles, A Town Called Fury, Savage Texas, Matt Jensen, The Last Mountain Man; The Family Jensen, Sidewinders, and the upcoming Butch Cassidy: The Early Years. His thrillers include Phoenix Rising, Jackknife, Home Invasion, The Blood of Patriots, and The Bleeding Edge. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling. 'Keep the historical facts accurate, 'he would say. 'Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.'
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Series TitleA Luke Jensen Western
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.