All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFired. Tara cana No. No. t believe it. After all shea No. No. s done for the IRS, a few too many shots fired from her weapon and suddenly shea No. No. s public enemy number one. To add insult to injury, ather agent has replaced her, and a ten-million-dollar assault case is hanging over her head. So much for travelling to Tokyo with Special Agent Nick Pratt, former partner and current boyfriend. Taraa No. No. s stuck in Texas, and using green tea ice cream to soothe her disappointment, as well as the terrifying prospect of a life behind bars.
- Author BiographyDiane Kelly is a former CPA and tax attorney, who had several brushes with white-collar criminals during her career. When she realized her experiences made excellent fodder for novels, her fingers hit the keyboard and thus began her Special Agent Tara Holloway romantic mystery series. A recipient of the 2009 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award for Best Novel with Strong Romantic Elements, she has received more than two dozen RWA chapter awards. Diane's fiction, tax, and humor pieces have appeared in True Love Magazine, Writer's Digest Yearbook, Romance Writers Report, Byline Magazine, and other publications.
- Author(s)Diane Kelly
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date10/03/2015
- Weight159 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.39
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $25.03
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.39
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.