All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to exposing tax fraud, Tara and her partner Eddie are really cleaning up. From their brilliant takedown of the disappearing Tax Wizard to their perfectly planned downfall of the Deduction Diva, they've earned the respect of their peers at Criminal Investigations. Now Tara's ready to celebrate with an ice-cold pitcher of peach sangria - even if her next case is totally the pits.
- Author BiographyDiane Kelly is a tax attorney by day, writer by night. A recipient of the 2009 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award for Best Novel with Strong Romantic Elements, she has received more than two dozen RWA chapter awards. Diane's fiction, tax and humor pieces have appeared in True Love Magazine, Writer's Digest Yearbook, Romance Writers Report, Byline Magazine, and other publications.
- Author(s)Diane Kelly
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date09/07/2014
- Weight204 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.