Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe intent of Death and Ethnicity emphasizes that death occurs to us as unique individuals living within particular sociocultural settings. Those who provide and plan services need to recognize both the differences among groups and the differences among individuals within these groups; and to provide options for those representative of their group as well as for those whose wants and needs are atypical. This book is valuable for those who plan projects, programs, courses, and services concerned with death and bereavement, and those who fund, plan, direct, and perform those services.
- Author(s)Richard A. Kalish
- PublisherBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1976
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAmityville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Weight317 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.