All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBru Bitterli-F rst was amazed when Elisabeth K bler-Ross first contacted him from the spiritual world. Initially, he disbelieved her authenticity. However, over the course of communicating with her, it became unequivocally clear that this being from the spiritual world was a profound expert on death and dying. A few days prior to this unexpected encounter, Bru had already decided to embark on ather book project. So Elisabeth and Bru determined to write a book together across the threshold of this world and the world beyond. Soon thereafter, a profound document emerged that shared deep insights about death, Elisabeth's personal experiences in the nmaterial world, and the collaborative creative process that is possible between the spiritual world and Earth. Their collaborative process culminated in this book with words that both touch deeply and put death in its rightful place - central to life! Bru Bitterli-F rst initially worked as a woodcraft teacher. At 32, he embarked on an intensive course of study involving collaboration with the spiritual world. He has since been working as a psychic counselor and course leader supporting people to connect to their own inner guidance.
- Author(s)Bruno Bitterli-Furst,Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byZ Schlossmacher,L Glenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.