All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in trade paper There s a killer on the premises of Christy Burke s pub in Dublin, according to graffiti spray-painted on the wall. Father Brennan Burke, Christy s grandson, is asked to investigate the vandalism. Brennan has been tending bar a bit himself and is t all that keen on probing into the lives of his clientele. But he has little choice once a body is found and the property investigation becomes a murder inquiry. The pub s current owner, issuing orders from his cell in Mountjoy Prison, wants the problem solved, and for reasons of his own does t want the police anywhere near the building. Brennan enlists the help of his pal Monty Collins and fellow priest Michael O Flaherty, and the three of them uncover dark secrets in the lives of the pub regulars, secrets some might kill for.
- Author BiographyAnne Emery is a graduate of Dalhousie Law School who has worked as a lawyer, a legal affairs reporter, and a researcher. She is the author of Barrington Street Blues, Cecilian Vespers, Children in the Morning, Obit, and Sign of the Cross, winner of the 2006 Arthur Ellis Award for Best First Novel. She lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)Anne Emery
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCollins-Burke Mystery
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight794 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.