All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would you go to look young and beautiful? A young woman is attacked, she claims, by a vampire . Two more are found dead and hideously disfigured. A journalist goes missing after visiting Sapphire Springs Spa. And it s up to Gemma Lincoln, PI, to find out what is going on. In her first week back on the job after maternity leave, finding a balance between investigating brutal crimes, caring for baby Rafi and making time for herself and Mike is all too much. Something has to give, but t while a third woman s life is in danger. As she moves closer to tying the crimes together, Rafi disappears. Facing a mother s worst nightmare, Gemma discovers what she is prepared to do to save her son.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Lord is widely acknowledged as one of Australia's foremost crime fiction writers. She is the author of fifteen adult novels, and her stories and articles have appeared widely in the national press and anthologies. Her contemporary psychological thrillers are informed by a detailed knowledge of forensic procedures. One of her series for young adults, the award-winning Conspiracy 365, has been sold in twenty-four countries and adapted into a television series. In 2012, Gabrielle Lord received a Ned Kelly Lifetime Award for Crime Writing. Previously, she won a Ned Kelly award for Death Delights and shared a Davitt award for Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing. For more information visit her website gabriellelord.com, her Facebook page on facebook.com/#!/GabrielleLordAuthor or follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/gabriellelord.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Lord
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/1950
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight520 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.