Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a new mystery series, Death by Darjeeling introduces Theodosia Browning, owner of the Indigo Tea Shop in Charleston. When Theodosia caters a tea for 200 at the annual historic homes garden party, she must track down the killer of an esteemed guest. Includes a recipe and tea-making tips.
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Out-of-print date19/03/2010
- Weight127 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.