All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides information about contemporary death ritual practices as they are performed among African American and European American cultures in the United States, comparing this phemen between the two cultures and dealing with both historical and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Charleton McIlwaine
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Hampton Press Communication Series (Critical Bodies Subseries)
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.