Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLord and Lady Sheridan (Charles is w Baron of Somersworth) have taken a house for a few quiet weeks in the late summer of 1897, in the sea-coast village of Rottingdean. Long kwn as Smugglers' Village, the hamlet sits on a labyrinth of ancient tunnels. When the body of a coast guard is pulled out of the Channel, Kate and Charles suspect that the town is still plying the illicit trades of its past. With the help of Rudyard Kipling (who is just beginning his vel Kim), they discover that something is rotten in Rottingdean...
- Author(s)Robin Paige
- PublisherCrime & Mystery Club Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrime & Mystery Club Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.