All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn this detective vel set in a small, intense seminar, eight students study what their professor regards as the central mystery of human nature: the uniqueness of the individual. One morning a woman student who has been fighting this idea and disrupting the seminar keels over, poisoned. The detective who takes charge is himself a writer who finds this tight little world of academic criticism and theory fascinating, baffling, yet somehow sympathetic. Together he and the professor explore the minds and writings of the people in the seminar in order to track the murderer, then ather body is found, pointing them in a different direction.
- Author BiographyNorman N. Holland has written eleven books, widely known for their clarity, wit, and zest. He has also ventured into film criticism in print and on television, programmed instruction, computer databases, Internetting, and lecturing not only in such familiar places as London, Paris, Rome, or Berlin, but in Sapporo, Benares, and even Kathmandu.
- Author(s)Norman N. Holland
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/08/1995
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSUNY Series, the Margins of Literature
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.