All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn contrast to recent attempts to distinguish postmodernism from poststructuralism, Death in the FUNhouse finds deep complicity between the two discourses. This book looks comprehensively at the middle and late texts of John Barth to demonstrate the complexity of the postmodern author - and the never-ending quest for pleasure.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Alan Lindsay received his Ph.D. from the University of Notre Dame. In addition, he has received advanced degrees from Notre Dame and The University of Maine, Orono. A writer of fiction and theory, he has published in various journals. Currently he is an associate professor of English at Tamkang University, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Alan Lindsay
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Literary Criticism and Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.