Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the body of acclaimed Chef Jean-Louis Brault and a shotgun are discovered in an antique Louis Vuitton portemanteau, the general consensus is suicide. Brault had been understandably distraught, if t quite unhinged, amidst rumours that his restaurant La Mere Denis might lose its rare third Michelin star. But when Capucine investigates the scene of the crime, she doesn't think it's only the bouillabaisse that smells fishy. And when Le Monde suggests that Capucine's investigation is a cover up for the lethal consequences of food critics everywhere - a profession in which her husband takes great pride - she will stop at thing to solve the case.
- Author(s)Alexander Campion
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.