All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.13Free postage
- AU $14.67Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA former soldier tries to outrun a gang out for blood in this vel in Ralph Compton's USA Today bestselling series. Years ago, Charlie Pike witnessed the horrors of the War Between the States from the losing side. Now, all he wants to do is work his cattle ranch and marry the spirited local schoolmarm. But when his old commanding officer calls him to action, he cant refuse. Confederate Brigadier General Henry J. Dryden was a blustery, demanding leader and he saved Pike's life in the war. After, Dryden became a judge in the wilds of New Mexico Territory. Now he's dying, and he wants Pike to escort him back to his native Texas. It's a simple request and a deadly one. Because the powerful gang leader Clem Dredge wants vengeance on Dryden, who sentenced to his brother to hang. And Charlie Pike is about to find out that paying some debts can cost a man everything More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
- Author BiographyRalph Comptonstood six-foot-eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series. As a little boy growing up in a small fishing village in Scotland, Joseph West enjoyed many happy Saturday mornings at the local cinema in the company of Roy and Gene and Hoppy. His lifelong ambition was to become a cowboy, but he was sidetracked by a career in law enforcement and journalism. He now resides with his wife and daughter in Palm Beach, Florida, where he enjoys horse riding, cowboy action shooting, and studying Western history.
- Author(s)Joseph A West,Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleRalph Compton Novels (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight145 g
- Width110 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.