All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionSaint Rita's is a vibrant suburban church whose parishioners like things on the traditional side: old-fashioned hymns from the choir and -nsense preaching from the priests, pious devotions in the chapel and warm pastries in the rectory kitchen. All that ends the day the liturgist arrives. He promises to bring the parish up to date, to get more people to participate, to make the Mass more appealing to the tastes of modern Catholics. But all he does is make enemies; it seems St. Rita's isn't ready to sing a new church into being quite yet. So when the liturgist turns up dead, under violent and mysterious circumstances, everyone is a suspect . . . Death of a Liturgist features the return of Francesca Bibbo, the irrepressible heroine of Death in the Choir. Join her and the rest of Saint Rita's eccentric crew, including Sister Therese, Detective Tony Viscardi, and Ignatius the Hamster (with a little help from the archbishop, too), as they try to solve the mystery-and make Saint Rita's safe for tradition again.
- Author BiographyLorraine V. Murray, PhD, is the author of The Abbess of Andalusia, Grace Notes, Why Me? Why Now?, Confessions of an Ex-Feminist, and mystery novels, Death in the Choir and Death of a Liturgist. She's also a columnist with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Georgia Bulletin, and works at the Pitts Theology Library at Emory University. Lorraine and her husband, Jef, live in Decatur, Georgia, and are parishioners at St. Thomas More Catholic Church. Her website is www.lorrainevmurray.com.
- Author(s)Lorraine V Murray
- PublisherSaint Benedict Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Benedict Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.