All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBetween my finger and my thumb The squat pen rests; snug as a gun. - from 'Digging'. With its lyrical and descriptive powers, Death of a Naturalist marked the auspicious debut of one of the century's finest poets.
- Author BiographySeamus Heaney was born in County Derry in Northern Ireland. Death of a Naturalist, his first collection, appeared in 1966, and since then he has published poetry, criticism and translations which have established him as one of the leading poets of his generation. He has twice won the Whitbread Book of the Year, for The Spirit Level (1996) and Beowulf (1999). In 1995 he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. District and Circle, his eleventh collection of poems, was published in 2006 and was awarded the T. S. Eliot Prize.
- Author(s)Seamus Heaney
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight212 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.