All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonald Delpe is a troubled teenager. Not only is he a 'terrible teen' by default, as obsessed with sex, music, videogames and drugs as the rest of his gang, but he is also suffering from a life-threatening form of leukaemia, which makes him an even more difficult boy, both for his parents and his teachers. Escaping into his own comic-book realm of immortal superheroes, ruthless villains and sex-crazed vamps, he repeatedly dashes his family's hopes by refusing to fight the battles facing him in the real world. As famous psychologist Dr King is brought in to help, a glimmer of hope is rekindled. But will the doctor break the rules, betray the parents' trust and risk everything to help Donald achieve his greatest wish? Or will Donald be the one to save the doctor?
- Author BiographyBorn in 1961 in New Plymouth, New Zealand, Anthony McCarten is a novelist, film-maker and playwright. His novels have been translated into 14 languages. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Anthony McCarten
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Books Ltd
- Weight245 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.63
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.