All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.76Free postage
- AU $17.04Free postage
- AU $16.36Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionReturning from holiday Hamish becomes unaccountably worried - it's as if he senses a dark cloud of evil hanging over Lochdubh. He soon learns that there is a newcomer to the village, a woman called Catriona Beldame, and that the villagers have decided she is a witch. At first Hamish is charmed by her, but is dismayed when he finds out she's been supplying dangerous potions to certain local people. No one seems willing to listen to his warnings and when she is found murdered, poor Hamish is the prime suspect. Obviously, he must solve the murder to clear his own name and bring contentment back to his beloved Lochdubh. Praise for the Hamish Macbeth series: 'First rate...deft social comedy and wonderfully realized atmosphere.' Booklist. 'It's always a special treat to return to Lochdubh.' New York Times Book Review. 'The detective vels of M. C. Beaton, a master of outrageous black comedy, have reached cult status.' Anne Robinson, The Times.
- Author BiographyM.C Beaton is the author of both the Agatha Raisin and Hamish Macbeth series, as well as numerous Regency romances. Her Agatha Raisin books are currently being turned into a TV series on Sky. She lives in Paris and in a Cotswold village that is very much like Agatha's beloved Carsely.
- Author(s)M. C. Beaton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHamish Macbeth
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.