All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rise of The Horned Rat - The End Times are coming. In the warrens of Skavenblight, a new power is rising. The verminlords walk the earth and they plan to lead the skaven to their destiny as rulers of the world. High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer presides over what he kws is the end of the dwarf empire. This is the tale of the final battle for the ancestral dwarf hold of Karak Eight Peaks. With their power in the ascendance, can the skaven finally overrun the ancient city? The Lord of The End Tmes - The End Times have come. Archaon Everchosen marches on the city of Middenheim, and if he captures it, the key to the Chaos gods' ultimate victory will be his. The last hope for the world may be Nagash himself - if he and the mortal races can find common cause and work together. If they cant, Archaon's plan will come to fruition and the world will be consumed by Chaos.
- Author BiographyGuy Haley is the author of the Space Marine Battles novel Death of Integrity, the Warhammer 40,000 novels Valedor and Baneblade, and the novellas The Eternal Crusader, The Last Days of Ector and Broken Sword. His enthusiasm for all things greenskin has also led him to pen the eponymous Warhammer novel Skarsnik, as well as the End Times novel The Rise of the Horned Rat. He lives in Yorkshire with his wife and son. Josh Reynolds is the author of the Blood Angels novel Deathstorm and the Warhammer 40,000 novellas Hunter's Snare and Dante's Canyon, along with the audio drama Master of the Hunt, all three featuring the White Scars. In the Warhammer World, he has written the End Times novels The Return of Nagash and The Lord of the End Times, the Gotrek & Felix tales Charnel Congress, Road of Skulls and The Serpent Queen, and the novels Neferata, Master of Death and Knight of the Blazing Sun. He lives and works in Northampton.
- Author(s)Guy Haley,Josh Reynolds
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe End Times
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Black Library
- Width5 mm
- Height7 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.