All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a series, Death on Coffin Island: A Folly Beach Mystery is a witty tale of intrigue and innuendo. Debut author Michele Nutwell plays favorites with a cast of colorful seafaring locals and a bevy of beautiful blonde look-alikes which serves as a key to a murderous mystery. When a journalist in the sleepy Southern coastal town of Folly Beach finds a dead surfer girl, the bedlam begins and the bodies keep piling up in this whodunit of comedy ir at its best.
- Author BiographyMichele Nutwell graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Journalism and has worked as a reporter for several newspapers and as a freelance magazine writer. After moving several times around the United States and South America, she finally settled on James Island, South Carolina, where she lives with her husband, three children and a slew of pets. Currently, she is working on the next Folly Beach Kell Palevac mystery.
- Author(s)Michele Nutwell
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.