All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFood allergy and intolerance is a massively important subject that can affect every one of us. Now that we all realise that we have a responsibility for our own health, it's vital to learn simple ways that we can use to help ourselves, and increasingly people ask doctors how they can help themselves. Discovering and doing something about our food intolerances is a very positive thing we can do. Gwynne Davies has done us all a great service, by painstaking observation, by development of a system of diagsis and cure, and by helping thousands of people. Even better, he has chosen to share his findings with us, to help more of us to understand how we can be helped - and how we can help ourselves. This book is t hypothesis. It is factual, based on the correlation of facts deduced from the author's patients over the period of his practise and since he retired. By picking up this book you've already shown yourself that you're ahead of the game! Good luck to you, and good health!
- Author BiographyGwynne Davies is a retired Clinical Ecologist and is the author of three books on allergies/food sensitivity. Residing in East Devon.
- Author(s)Gwynne Davies
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.