All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.15Free postage
- AU $24.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionUNDER FALSE COLOURS - Captain Drinkwater, accustomed to commanding one of His Britannic Majesty's ships of war, w finds himself as a lowly shipmaster of the Merchant Marine. The disguise may t be flattering but the mission, conceived by the Admiralty's Secret Department, is vital: to drive a wedge between two of the most powerful men on earth, the Tsar of Russia and the Emperor of France...THE FLYING SQUADRON: 1811 - Napoleon's French Empire dominates Europe from Moscow to Madrid, and as the United States emerges as a naval power to be reckoned with, the scene is set for a clash of interest. BENEATH THE AURORA: 1813 - As the Grand Army of Napoleon faces defeat on the battlefields of Germany, Captain Nathaniel Drinkwater succeeds Lord Dungarth as head of the Royal Navy's Secret Department. Before long he is caught up in a vast intrigue which leads him into the most desperate mission of his career among the forbidding fiords of Norway.
- Author BiographyRichard Woodman was born in London in 1944. He became an indentured midshipman in cargo liners at 16 and has sailed in a variety of ships, serving from apprentice to captain. In 2001 he won the Desmond Whetton Maritime Media Award..
- Author(s)Richard Woodman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleNathaniel Drinkwater Omnibus
- Series Part/Volume NumberNumbers 10, 11 & 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight480 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.