Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThree award-winning advertising executives prove that in business, Sacred Cows deserve to die. Don't get us wrong. While the authors have thing against cows in general-they love steak-they do have a problem with Sacred Cows. Blindly doing things because...well...that's the way they've always been done. Formulas may be comforting, but they rarely work in the real world. For example: -Always Trust Your Research. BANG. Research should be used to demystify decisions, t make them for you. -The Customer Is Always Right. BANG. Except in those instances when they are woefully wrong. -Always Focus on Solving the Problem. BANG. Focusing instead on the opportunity t only solves the problem but leads to more imaginative and lasting solutions. -Follow the Leader. BANG. Doing so only plays to his strengths, t yours. After all, he drives the category. -Focus on the Numbers. BANG. Great numbers are a by-product of great strategies. -Teams Create the Best Solutions. BANG. Team dynamics usually kill great ideas. -Internal Competition Leads to Better Results. BANG. It only leads to resentment. In this hysterically irreverent and wise book, Beau Fraser, David Bernstein, and Bill Schwab share their successful approach to euthanizing Sacred Cows through humorous and vivid real-world, global examples.
- Author BiographyDavid Bernstein is executive creative director at The Gate Worldwide, the second-oldest ad agency in the United States. Beau Fraser is managing director of The Gate Worldwide, the second-oldest ad agency in the United States. Bill Schwab is creative director at The Gate Worldwide, the second-oldest ad agency in the United States. Johnny Heller has won two prestigious Audie Awards, earned numerous Audie nominations, and was named one of the Top 50 Narrators of the Twentieth Century by AudioFile magazine.
- Author(s)Beau Fraser,Bill Schwab,David Bernstein
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Johnny Heller
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.