All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe zombie apocalypse continues as the survivors search for a place of refuge. Things have gone from bad to worse, with even the gods succumbing to the curse. Taegar never saw himself as a hero, and certainly t a leader. His allies are a mixed bunch, composed of a little girl and her zombie brother, a blind and crippled elf, a rogue, and a young woman that can't return his affections. Though their differences threaten to tear the group apart, only by staying together can they survive. Their goal is to reach Levia, the city of wizards, hoping that such a place would have withstood the undead horde. Between them and their destination is a dying world full of new horrors and nightmares as the curse expands beyond humans. And what awaits them in Levia? Has it truly survived the madness of the zombie apocalypse? Meanwhile, the goddess, Death, embarks on her own journey to reach the underworld and fulfill her destiny. Her companion, a man thought lost to primordial spirits, carries within him a curse all his own. Death's Reach is book 2 in the Hungry Gods series, and the sequel to Death Storm, a Dark Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse that brings the nightmare of Armageddon to a high fantasy world.
- Author BiographyG.S. Wright is a horror, sci-fi, and fantasy writer who mixes in the fast-paced action of the thriller novel, bringing you intense fiction guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Regardless of genre, you'll find absorbing stories that will pull you in with realistic heroes and loathsome villains, and give you chills that will keep you up at night... turning the page. G.S. Wright is an author in Southern Idaho. He writes. A lot. All the time. Sometimes he watches movies, plays guitar, or sleeps. He has a beautiful wife (who keeps him from starving) and three children that he is failing to raise as ninjas. He also has a zombie survival plan. Author of the sci-fi thriller Broken Things, the dark fantasy zombie apocalypse series Hungry Gods, and the vampire horror serial, Spilling Blood.
- Author(s)G S Wright
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.