Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLillian Fitzgerald has made a terrible mistake. She's gone a hundred thousand dollars into student loan debt for a Master's Degree in Creative Writing, only to discover that she might t actually be a good writer. In an attempt to buy herself eugh time to salvage her ambitious but depressing thesis vel, she accepts a part-time job doing SAT tutoring for Calvin Bolt, whose father Henry owns Bolt Bank, the very company that services her student loans. But Lillian soon discovers that dangerous secrets underlie the wealth and power of the Bolt family, secrets that could launch Lillian onto the bestseller list...if she manages to survive long eugh to write about them. In DEBT, Rachel Carey's sharp, fast-paced satire of New York during the 2008 financial meltdown, it turns out that everyone, even all-powerful billionaire Henry Bolt, is in somebody's debt.
- Author BiographyRACHEL CAREY has worked as a switchboard operator, an errand girl at Vogue Magazine, a public high school teacher, an SAT tutor, a film editor, and a researcher at a hedge fund, all while continuing to pursue her first love: writing. She graduated summa cum laude from Yale and has a Master's degree in Education from Harvard and an M.F.A. in Film from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. She has written and directed several short films and plays in the New York area. She has also taught filmmaking at Yale University. DEBT is her first novel.
- Author(s)Rachel Carey
- PublisherSilver Birch Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Birch Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.