All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebussy's six-movement suite for solo pia, Children's Corner (L. 113), was published in 1908. It is dedicated to Debussy's daughter, Claude-Emma (kwn as Chou-Chou ), who was three years old at the time. The pieces are t intended to be played by children; rather they are meant to be evocative of childhood and some of the toys in Claude-Emma's toy collection. Also included is an outstanding CD recording from the Alfred library. Titles: Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum * Jimbo's Lullaby * Serenade for the Doll * The Sw is Dancing * The Little Shepherd * Golliwogg's Cake Walk.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleKalmus CD Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.