All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDecade provides an extraordinary insight into our recent history - dramatic, stalgic, intimate and educational by turns. Arranged in chrological order, 500 beautiful, engaging and often startling photographic images depict the people and events, both famous and unkwn, that have shaped our history since 2000. Accompanied and contextualized by extended historical captions and 15 essays exploring the events, trends and social phemena that have characterized the decade, these images tell the story of the last 10 remarkable years.
- Author BiographyEamonn McCabe was named Sports Photographer of the Year four times between 1978 and 1984, before moving to the Guardian as picture editor in 1988. Director of picture coverage at the newspaper for 13 years, he went on to win Picture Editor of the Year five times. He continues to work as a professional photographer and his portraiture regularly appears in both the Observer and the Guardian. Dr Terence McNamee is Director of Publications at RUSI and editor of its flagship publication, the RUSI Journal. He holds a PhD in International Relations from the London School of Economics and was principal writer and historian of the acclaimed photographic history, Century: One Hundred Years of Human Progress, Suffering, Regression and Hope (Phaidon Press, 1999). He writes regularly on foreign affairs for journals and newspapers worldwide.
- Author(s)Bill Johnson,Christopher Burge,Christopher Coker
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight2980 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.