All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handsome, high-profile and tenacious defense attorney. Three elusive suspects. An investigation that stretches across four decades. And two frenetic murder trials. Decades of Doubt: the John McCabe Murder Saga is a gripping true-life mystery that follows the case of a 15-year-old boy bound and strangled in Massachusetts in 1969, the ensuing investigation that continues for over forty years, and the shocking events of the resulting trials.
- Author BiographyEric Wilson was born and raised in Nashua, New Hampshire. After first serving in the United States Marine Corps, Eric began his legal career in 1992 as a trial associate working for a Nashua law firm. He focused and excelled in his new career as a criminal defence and litigation attorney. During that time he tried many cases for clients being charged with an array of crimes from murder, negligent homicide to other major felony matters. In 1998 he became partner in his own law firm, Wilson, Bush, Durkin & Keefe. Through the years, Eric has represented thousands of clients after they have been arrested for a variety of offenses. Eric is a prominent attorney in the area and due to his expertise he has lectured other attorneys on aspects of criminal defence litigation.
- Author(s)Eric Wilson
- PublisherPrimedia E-launch LLC
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrimedia E-launch LLC
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.