CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- SynopsisTom Valle, a smalltown Californian journalist, is reporting on a car crash when he senses that something about the incident is not quite right - this is no ordinary accident. For starters, the autopsy reveals that the victim has been castrated. And although his driving license pictures him as a 42-year-old white man, his charred bones are those of a black man. Valle's journalistic zeal kicks in, and he is unable to leave the case alone. Even as dark forces gather around him,Valle must pursue the case until he discovers what really happened - whatever the personal cost... A perfectly paced, pitch-black thriller, DECEIT propels Siegel into the premier league, alongside Coben and Connelly.
- AuthorJames Siegel
- Number Of Pages1 pages
- Edition DescriptionAbridged
- Publication Date2006-08-01
- PublisherHachette Audio
- Copyright Date2007
- Weight5.7 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width5.2 In.
- Length5.7 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3619
- Dewey Decimal813/.6
- Dewey Edition22
- Read byDylan Baker
- Reviews*'Literally impossible to put down ... one of the best books I've read this year and I read it in December,*'What a neat, twisty well-written thriller! James Siegel has arrived in high style' JAMES PATTERSON *'Will keep readers hooked to the last page...high-quality entertainment' - NELSON DEMILLE *'Literally impossible to put down ... one of the best books I've read this year and I read it in December' - LEE CHILD * 'With its clean prose, high-velocity plotting and sharply drawn characters, this novel is the bomb' - PUBLISHERS WEEKLY,What a neat, twisty well-written thriller! James Siegel has arrived in high style,Will keep readers hooked to the last page...high-quality entertainment,With its clean prose, high-velocity plotting and sharply drawn characters, this novel is the bomb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.