Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBeth had reached a phase in her life where she was content and happy. She was introduced to a man, who recently lost his wife. She be-friended him, with telling him up-front that they would just be friends. For two years that seemed to work. Then her life changed, she had health problems and lost her job. Alone and scared, he offered her security. He proposed to her. She accepted, even though she did t love him. He told her, they had plenty of time to fall in love. After the marriage, her nightmare had just begun.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Klein
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.