Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant young historian Ben Wilson explores a time when licentious Britain tried to straighten out its moral code, ridding itself of its boisterous pastimes, plain-speaking and drunkenness - raising uncomfortable but fascinating parallels with our own age. Decency and Disorder is about the generation who grew up during the turmoil of the Napoleonic Wars, and some of its most exciting figures.
- Author BiographyBen Wilson was born in 1980 and studied history at Pembroke College, Cambridge. The Observer said of him on the publication of his first book, The Laughter of Triumph: William Hone and the Fight for the Free Press: 'Ben Wilson may only be twenty-five, but he is already an exceptional talent.
- Author(s)Ben Wilson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight421 g
- Width127 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.