All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecently in the Dominican Republic, a pro-municipal social alliance pressed for decentralization and politicians yielded, seeking power in three-party competition. This study examines how electoral, financial, and administrative power has been dispersed and suggests invative strategies to maintain decentralizing momentum.
- Author BiographyChristopher Mitchell is Professor Emertius of Politics at New York University, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher Mitchell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.