All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the reform of education systems in Central and Eastern Europe with emphasis on decentralization and management. It highlights six countries of the region: three new members of the OECD Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland; and three other countries Albania, Bulgaria, and Romania. The book presents cases from these six countries examining their different national experiences, stages of development, models, and national attitudes.
- Author(s)World Bank Institute
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWBI Learning Resources
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorAriel Fiszbein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.