All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMake better decisions - every day, everywhere! Decide and Conquer, Second Editionbrings together all the practical skills you need to do just that. This quick, concise book identifies every key obstacle to quality decision-making and shows exactly how to overcome them. You'll discover how your personality impacts your decision-making, why instincts and experience can lead you astray, how to simplify complex decisions without oversimplifying them and much more. Rewned management author Dr. Stephen P. Robbins translates cutting-edge research findings about human behavior and decision-making into language anyone can understand - and act upon. In this Second Edition, he provides many new and updated examples, updated research, and new coverage, including these crucial new topics: * Are you a Maximizer or a Satisficer - and what it means for your decision-making * Overcoming the familiarity bias, adaptation bias, and fear-of-loss bias * How to stop throwing good money after bad * Kwing when doing thing is your best option * Accounting for gendered decision-making styles Decide and Conquer, Second Editioncovers everything from goal-setting and risk-taking to overconfidence to procrastination, and offers indispensable insights for overcoming the multiple biases that are built into all human decision-makers. You'll use Robbins' powerful techniques to improve every decision you make - about your relationships, career, finances, everything!
- Author BiographyStephen P. Robbins (Ph.D., University of Arizona) is professor emeritus of management at San Diego State University and the world's best-selling textbook author in the areas of both management and organizational behavior. His books have sold more than 6 million copies and have been translated into 20 languages. His books are currently used at more than 1,500 U.S. colleges and universities, as well as hundreds of schools throughout Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. In Dr. Robbins' other life, he participates in masters' track competitions. Since turning 50 in 1993, he has set numerous indoor and outdoor age-group world sprint records. He has won two dozen indoor and outdoor U.S. championships at 60m, 100m, 200m, and 400m, and 14 individual gold medals at World Masters Track Championships. In 2005, Dr. Robbins was elected into the USA Masters' Track & Field Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Stephen P. Robbins
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.