Decision Equity: The Ultimate Metric to Connect Marketing Actions to Profits by Kumal Gupta, Piyush Kumar (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors introduce Decision Equity as a breakthrough, overarching metric that can help free marketing managers from their existing mental models, and provide avenues to efficiently convert the vast amounts of data at their disposal into powerful information to make informed long-term and short-term decisions about products, customers, markets, and overall business health. There are four key objectives that the authors achieve through this book. * First, they introduce the underpinnings of a new flow-based measurement and management process that can promote truly unshackled thinking both within the marketing function as well as at its interface with other functional areas. * Second, they demonstrate how firms can win by learning to conceptualize and discover the linkages between marketing and related n-marketing actions and their ultimate marketplace and financial consequences. * Third, they provide guidance for how marketing managers and CMOs can significantly improve the outcomes of their decisions by following a verification-based linkage discovery process to connect marketing actions to profits. * And fourth, they provide evidence for the efficacy of verification-based thinking centered on the principles of Decision Equity from successful marketing interventions and implementations in well-kwn organizations.
- Author BiographyDr. Piyush Kumar is associate professor of marketing at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia and currently a visiting associate professor of marketing at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is also the president of Stratistics Inc., a marketing strategy and analytics firm. His areas of expertise include brand management, service strategies, marketing analytics, and linkage analysis. Dr. Kunal Gupta is a vice president at Burke Inc., where he consults extensively on topics related to decision equity for small as well as large Fortune 500 companies. He regularly speaks and conducts workshops related to the topic of decision equity, and has also served as a member of the Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards.
- Author(s)Kumal Gupta,Piyush Kumar
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.