All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written by a philosopher and a social psychologist, emphasizes concrete applications of decision research to problems of everyday living, as well as to business, social, and political issues. The text contains scores of interesting examples and problems for analysis, ranging from personal decisions about medical treatment to Truman's decision to use the atomic bomb.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Mullen is professor of philosophy at Dowling College in Oakdale, New York. He is the author ofKierkegaard's Philosophy: Self Deception and Cowardice in the Present Age.Byron M. Roth is professor of psychology at Dowling College. He has written in the areas of game theory and coalition formation, decision making, and critical thinking.
- Author(s)Byron M. Roth,John D. Mullen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2002
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.