All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how graph theory and matrix approach, and fuzzy multiple attribute decision making methods can be used in manufacturing. It proposes a methodology that will make decision making in the manufacturing environment structured and systematic. The book uses case studies to present the applications of decision making methods in real manufacturing situations.
- Author BiographyDr R. Venkata Rao is a Professor and the Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, India. Dr Rao's research interests include advanced manufacturing technology, CAD/CAM, CIMS, fuzzy multiple attribute decision making methods, and non-traditional optimization methods.
- Author(s)R. Venkata Rao
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note94 black & white tables, biography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.