All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecision Precision Vision is a compelling book comprised of eight, spiritually designed decision-making principles. This small book, and its appealing step-by-step approach, is based upon and empowered by the infallible Word of God. It strongly embraces the premise that you, according to the Word of God, were fearfully and wonderfully made for a divine purpose. The book essentially challenges and enables readers to visualize and lay out a plan, based on their decisions, to achieve divine purpose. Interwoven, to share wisdom and kwledge, are good and bad personal decision-making examples from the Bible. Readers will also enjoy and be encouraged by reading about the author s personal life experiences. The book s carefully written and selected decision making prayers offer readers spiritual guidance. The special letter for readers from the author adds a sincere touch. Its spiritually-motivated decision making formula, poem and symbols all compliment the book s uniqueness and creativity. Finally, Decision Precision Vision includes personal decision making assignments and an example especially designed to aid readers in the application of each principle for ultimate decision making transformation.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Vanessa F. Hicks-Callaway was born and raised in Victoria, Texas. Her life poignant life experiences include growing up as an identical twin, joining the United States Army where she ultimately achieved the rank of lieutenant colonel, and traveling all over the world. She has been married for nearly 15 years to Jason Callaway. She enjoys raising her two wonderful sons Eric and Edward Callaway. She is currently stationed at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas and attends church service and worships at Freedom Chapel located on the base. The Decision Precision Vision is her first book and takes into account her 20 years of experience as a military enlisted soldier and officer (with two Middle Eastern combat tours) in which she studied, taught, wrote about, and executed the fine art and science of military decision making. She hopes to transform personal decision making by reminding people of their diving purpose which is to live positively influential, abundant lives in order to be witnesses for the glory of God worthy of emulation.
- Author(s)Vanessa F Hicks-Callaway
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.