All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is targeted to busy managers and MBA students who need to grasp the basics of computerized decision support. Some of the topics covered include: What is a DSS? What do managers need to kw about computerized decision support? And how can managers identify opportunities to create invative DSS? Overall the book addresses 35 fundamental questions that are relevant to understanding computerized decision support.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Power is a Professor of Information Systems and Management at the College of Business Administration at the University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa and the editor of DSSResources.COM, the Web-based knowledge repository about computerized systems that support decision making, the editor of PlanningSkills.COM, and the editor of DSS News, a bi-weekly e-newsletter. Dan writes the column Ask Dan! in DSS News. Also, Dan is the Decision Support Expert at the Business Intelligence Network.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Power
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.