All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecision Systems and Non-stochastic Randomness presents the first mathematical formalization of the statistical regularities of n-stochastic randomness and demonstrates how these regularities extend the standard probability-based model of decision making under uncertainty, allowing for the description of uncertain mass events that do t fit standard stochastic models. The formalism of statistical regularities developed in this book will have a significant influence on decision theory and information theory as well as numerous other disciplines.
- Author(s)V. I. Ivanenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight710 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.