CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 30 photographic cards that feature unexpected or unwelcome situations. This title helps children: make responsible choices; develop independent thought; keep safe; understand the differences between minor difficulties and emergencies; and, realise that some problems are practical and that some include an element of social behaviour.
- Author BiographyProduced by Speechmark, ColorCards(r) are a hugely adaptable teaching tool designed to help develop both language and social skills. Real objects, people, situations and activities are shown on the photographs to provide you with creative and highly visual resources.
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleColorCards
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight1000 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.