All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent decades, evangelical worship has been changing faster than at any time since the Reformation, as a result of renewed Biblical study and rapid cultural change. Churches which have inherited a distinctive and w formalised 'Brethren' style of worship have been under intense pressure to respond to the twin challenges of moder popular worship and the 'Charismatic' movement. This edition is a major adaptation of the original, with an introduction by Jonathan Lamb (currently Chairman of the Keswick Convention), a new chapter on worship and the Lord's Supper, and revised and much-expanded material on the practice of worship today. John Baigent's thorough Biblical foundation for worship remains, as do John Allan's brilliant treatment of music, movement and silence in worship and Peter Cousins' reflections on worship and life.
- Author BiographyDr. H.H. Rowdon was a teacher of several generations of students at the London Bible College and a historian of the Brethren movement.
- PublisherPartnership Publications
- Date of Publication15/10/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPartnership Publications
- Weight185 g
- Width136 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byHarold Rowdon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.