All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead and interpret hieroglyphs as you learn about the intriguing world of the Ancient Egyptians. Decoding Egyptian Hieroglyphs interweaves a clear guide to deciphering this elegant picture language with vivid depictions of its origins and the people themselves. From farmers to pharaohs, uncover the beauty and mystery of the land that was Ancient Egypt.
- Author BiographyBridget McDermont is at work on her doctoral thesis on the ancient Egyptian military, and is also a media consultant on Egyptian Archaeology. She lives in England.
- Author(s)Bridget McDermott
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectAncient History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.