All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wide range of studies of Europe, the United States, Asia, and Africa, the contributions gathered here consider how political history, business history, the history of science, cultural history, gender history, intellectual history, anthropology, and even environmental history can help us decode modern consumer societies.
- Author BiographyHARTMUT BERGHOFF Director of the German Historical Institute. UWE SPIEKERMANN Deputy Director of the German Historical Institute.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleWorlds of Consumption
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHartmut Berghoff,Uwe Spiekerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.