All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionGain greater returns from your IT investments Revealing the secrets to proven, effective strategies that enable businesses to leverage the full value of highly expensive IT investments, Decoding the IT Value Problem is a -nsense guide for making smart IT investments and cutting through the ise of vendor marketing and media hype. Author Gregory Fell describes in rich detail the actual processes, frameworks, infrastructure and discipline required to develop and execute corporate IT strategies that are profitable and sustainable. * Provides a proven framework for developing and successfully executing profitable IT strategies * Plain English guidance for gaining the most return on investment from critical IT investments * Explores developing and executing IT strategy; forecasting, calculating and managing IT costs; leveraging IT investments to drive business growth; IT and the evolving global ecomy; IT value management; communicating IT value across the enterprise; and leading change, transformation and invation If you're a senior level manager or executive responsible for managing IT value in your business, Decoding the IT Value Problem is the practical and clearly written guide you'll turn to, with tools and tips for smart investment and management of IT costs.
- Author BiographyGREGORY J. FELL is the Chief Strategy Officer at Crisply, an enterprise SaaS (software-as-a-service) big data company that pioneered the algorithmic quantification of work. Prior to joining Crisply in 2013, Mr. Fell served as vice president and chief information officer of Terex Corporation, where he led a strategic transformation of the IT organization. Before joining Terex, Mr. Fell spent nearly twenty years with Ford Motor Company. He started as a developer, and worked his way through a variety of management roles supporting the global engineering and manufacturing functions of the company. He has domain expertise on CAD/CAM/CAE systems, lean manufacturing, and control systems. He is a graduate of Michigan State University and spent several years on staff in the College of Engineering as a senior research programmer and instructor.
- Author(s)Gregory J. Fell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Weight392 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.