All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern discipline of International Relations (IR) is largely an Anglo-American social science. It has been concerned mainly with the powerful states and actors in the global political ecomy and dominated by North American and European scholars. However, this focus can be seen as Eurocentrism. Decolonizing International Relations exposes the ways in which IR has consistently igred questions of colonialism, imperialism, race, slavery, and dispossession in the n-European world. Critical scholars in IR and international law, concerned with the need to decolonize kwledge, have authored the chapters of this important volume. It will appeal to students and scholars of international relations, international law, and political ecomy, as well as those with a special interest in the politics of kwledge, postcolonial critique, international and regional historiography, and comparative politics.
- Author BiographyBranwen Gruffydd Jones is lecturer in the School of Politics and International Studies at the University of Leeds.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBranwen Gruffydd Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.